Thursday 2 February 2012

Cookie crumbles

Thank you to all of you who have sent me encouragement and advice the last few days. And thank you for those who have but don't read this! I'm one tough cookie but I still crumble if the pressure is hard and persistent enough. I really needed to be stuck back together again today and I give thanks especially to Rachel and Laura for a spot of real life glue.

I also give thanks to a Parents Shouldn't Text on damnyouautocorrect.com that made me laugh out loud and gave me the boost to get up and dressed...And to myself for giving up on the idea of trying to write and print and post a letter but getting my weary body out down to the wave crashing sea for a toastie. Symptoms and stresses mean I've hardly any appetite at the moment but I thought that might go down a treat and it did. Thanks to the kind cafe man who showed me the seat that was out of the wind but in full sun...I was possibly the only snug person outdoors in Britain today. Toasty warm!

And I give thanks for a perfectly ripened avocado which inspired me to make some salad for my supper. I haven't had a fresh vegetable for days...my body is very pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics