Sunday 19 February 2012

Divine

Oh my, I was just watching a QIXL from last year and Stephen Fry was talking about the Aboriginal tribe who use compass directions instead of left and right and in front and behind...I was delighted as I'm the only person I know who knows about this. It's linguistic he said...and then I remembered his (rave) review on the cover on the linguistic book it was in! It's a brilliant book...I wish I could remember what it's called as I'd like to read it again! Oh well, I'm grateful I have done once... It's a shame I wasn't a contestant on that show as I knew about the man who got stuck in a cloud too. I give thanks for Jack Dee doing a French accent...that's about as random as it gets I think...though I've only had communication from two other people today and they've both mentioned 'bulk storage' of QI which is also slightly so...

I give thanks for putting the second coat on the few metres of skirting and picture rail I first coated earlier...and for undercoating a bit of something else...and doing a spot of filling, and some ironing, and making a big cauliflower cheese to freeze in portions, and doing a big pile of washing up and tidying in the kitchen and for rearranging the diy cupboard. I must have super powers because I've watched shedloads of TV in between and have been effectively in bed for the last couple of hours and I'm genuinely puzzled as to how I've fitted all these other things in! Well, I'm grateful for my superpowers too... And for Divine dark chocolate with ginger and orange - part of my birthday gift from Bob. I've never had it before and it's delicious...hey, you don't think it maybe gives you super powers do you? Perhaps that's why it's called 'Divine'...

1 comment:

  1. Energy, anti-nausea and vitamin C.....Divine Superfood, no wonder you have been feeling so good! (haha) It always shocks me too how much we can get done as well as watching copious amounts of TV. We women will never stop multi-tasking. I have TV in the open area where the kitchen/dining/family room is (sounds big, but it is not) and can do a lot of house-duties while the TV is on. Have a good day, hope you are up for a bit more decorating. Juanita x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics