Thursday 23 February 2012

Splash down


Mrs upstairs came home long enough to recreate the water feature in the kitchen today. No I'm not grateful for that but I am grateful for spotting it starting which gave me the necessary jolt to get started on the day's chores and I'm grateful I'm not letting it get to me. It's hard to believe it's not malicious or wilfully negligent...I mean for this much to be coming into my flat surely there must be quite a lot running free and unfettered upstairs. It's also coming through in different areas which seems a bit suspicious as a leak or overflow doesn't normally wander around. Oh well, wetter things happen at sea...

I give thanks that my wall prep in the bedroom looks good now covered with lining paper. Thanks Laura! Most of two walls have got to this stage now and though not super smooth they are hugely improved. She also helped me partly make and move my bed into the 'done' corner so some other bits can be brought up to speed if I feel up to doing more and have a clean up so I can just doze around in there if not. I was going to move back in there tonight but it still smells a bit pastey so not sure. I'm really ready just to slide under the covers as soon as I've finished this so perhaps I'll do just that - reversing the process of ten hours ago! Think some remote control controlling is what is required until time for evening meds. Oh, my am I grateful for my remote control!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics