Saturday 4 February 2012

Orientation





Dawn today as seen from my pillow...









And as seen sitting on the side of my bed...







There may be some flies in the ointment from time to time but let's not forget it's a very healing ointment I have here!

I give thanks for the splendid orientation of my window and my mattress that create such lovely dawnings of the days of Aquarius. For a few stray snowflakes drifting lazily down in the morning and light drizzle in the afternoon. The first was scenic without being a nuisance and the second meant I could sit in splendid isolation at the seaside cafe gazing out at grey sea without tourists blocking the view! I give thanks for getting out to do a few pre-departure errands and for the rain turning heavier as I came back so that sofa surfing is the very best thing to do next! I give thanks for perseverance and persistence and Paracetamol and power on credit meters...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics