Monday 6 February 2012

Beachy bed

This is the view if I lie on the bed with my head where my feet should be...very nice!
I give thanks for a smooth journey...nurse on time, taxi on time, in time to catch the smooth swift clean long distance train...and therefore time to have a refreshment/comfort break and meet and chat to some interesting people before a lovely long scenic bus ride on the top deck of a comfy cosy bus. I give thanks for a warm welcome and a pretty spacious room...I'm the only guest tonight and have been made to feel very welcome and cossetted. I give thanks for weather fine enough for a potter along the coast path and for only going half as far as my legs would carry me to that they would carry me back! They serve snacks downstairs and I'm off to have one while my eyelids are still holding up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics