Friday 24 February 2012

Rolling with it...




So...correct me if I'm wrong but I get the impression that as far as vast expanses of water go you prefer this one...









To this one...
Hmmm, well I think I'm with you on that!








Here's the thing though...the leak is breaking my kitchen but I'm not going to let it break my heart, neither metaphorically nor literally! The most common cause of death among those whose kidneys are failing is actually heart disease. Reduced kidney function can make your blood pressure rise and high blood pressure makes your kidneys worse. Somehow or other (garlic? meditation?) I'm keeping mine pretty much OK but best not to get stressed about stuff you cannot change, eh? Heads will eventually roll over the second scene...and repairs and restoration work be done...but in the meantime I'm keeping the first one in my head!

I still keep thinking it's Saturday...town was strangely empty and the beachside cafe shut so on this evidence maybe actually it's Christmas day! Anyway I give thanks that I got out and got to watch the sea without too much moaning and groaning and huffing and puffing...just a little, not a lot! It was mostly flat and calm but with occasional long low rollers beginning to rise as the tide receded.

I went to Tibbs and Tiggs and found a big stripey textured throw that I'd thought looked good at thirty pounds before Christmas but which looked even lovelier reduced to ten and just had to bring home with me...It is large enough for two sewing projects I have planned so that's great! Gratitude too for a gap in feeling crap late this afternoon so I could finish making my bedroom temporarily usable again and also do a little more towards making it permanently perfect. Well insofar as anything is...

1 comment:

  1. Hi, the kitchen water leak must be SO disheartening, but you are right, it will be fixed. The other photo is magnificent! I think you take fab photos Angel, it looks almost to me like we could be standing together on a beautiful hillside looking towards the white hospital in the distance. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics