Friday 24 February 2012

Knotty problem

Keep thinking it's Saturday today...yesterday had a sort of Friday feeling and the impression has carried on. I also keep meaning to share this link about modern technology being put to a mighty fine use...http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-17081573 so there, that's that done!

I've been checking back through my blog to see which day I was bricklaying or playing rugby as surely no one would ache this much from making cups of tea and sitting about drinking them which is pretty much all I did yesterday...but then thinking about it, it was all I did yesterday because everything ached so much then! Oh well, there's nothing much that I must get done today..I'd like to do done more work in the bedroom of course...even a couple of ten minute shifts with filler or scraper or sandpaper would be good but we'll see...the thing I really want to do is see the sea...I mean up close at a restorative proximity...if I could just get down the hill under my own steam maybe it would walk off some of the pain and then I could have a cuppa and a toasted tea cake and pick up a few necessaries and a cab home. Worth a try anyway, don't you think? If I can just get through the first challenge of getting ready...

I give thanks for uploading the latest pictures from my camera last night partly so I could show you what I'm dealing with in the leak department...but especially because I'd forgotten there were a few shots from my trip away on there that made me go oooh in a much nicer way than aches and pains and which I know one or two of you will go oooh about in a good way too...so, bear with me while I get that together...



This is one of my favourites...the memorial flowers look so pretty and even though I don't know who they were for I admired their choice of view...



and it kind of goes with this view from the breakwater looking up to where the flowers were...I'll do some more another time. My hands are troublesome today and there are buttons and zips and socks and shoelaces and hair tangles to deal with yet!


Special thanks to Lush's R&B hair reviver which combined with copious elbow grease can actually get a brush eventually through the latter! May all your knots be little ones today...

1 comment:

  1. Hope that you managed to see the sea close up today!
    Take care.
    hugs x Carol

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics