Friday 17 February 2012

Arms

Mmmm...acupuncture! Yes I know I said that yesterday but I'm still feeling it today... I went to bed early and drowsy but full of bright ideas about decorating my bedroom and luckily Laura came over today to get stuck in to the bits I cannot do like painting the ceiling. We are just aiming for half of it today as it's a small room with proportionally large furniture and it's easier to move around that way, working on the paintwork and walls below in between coats. I've been doing my share, including creating the space to work in before we started by moving lots of things, but when she went home at lunchtime to let the dog out I felt more like having a nap than a snack... I'm grateful the weather has been kind and not too cold or windy to have the windows open while we worked. And for all we achieved...and that there are more little jobs for me to do over the weekend if I feel up to more but most of all that everything can stay just as it is in there for now until I decide... I'm grateful we've finished for the day and the sofa bed is beckoning...it doesn't have arms but it feels as if they are open!

I give thanks for catching up with some more Got to Dance programmes...I love them so much even though the fact that it is actually a competition makes it sadder the longer it goes on as less and less people are happy. I'm grateful for a surprise card and gift of a pretty scarf from Amy. I'm grateful that my neighbour upstairs came back as her cat has been getting quite distressed and distressing me. I'm grateful for easy food to make for my tea and that when I've finished typing this I can rest my own arms as they are hurting now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics