Thursday 16 February 2012

My other car's a Jag

Mmmm, thank you to Rachel for a great acupuncture session, and for tea and chatter after! Oooh and to me for the savoury snacks...little pastries with pesto, cheddar and tomato and red onion, chutney and goat's cheese. Rachel's on a diet so I had to finish them off...sigh!

I'm grateful the combination gave me the boost to walk back up the hill and on the way I passed a man in a black Jaguar with the engine running on a house driveway. I thought it was the one that often has one of those rather comfy looking enclosed motorised wheelchairs outside belonging to a cheery elderly gent, and a look through the open garage door showed this vehicle parked inside. I don't know if he was just starting up the Jag and reversing it down the drive and back for engine maintenance or for his own health and welfare...or whether he'd actually been for a spin...but he should definitely have a sticker on the 'invalid carriage' I think, don't you?

Finally sympathies to people who are having problems commenting on my blog...but not really apologies because it's not really my fault! It's nice if you feel you have something to add to the posts but it's not compulsory and there are other ways to say things to me, or the world on general if you've a mind to so please try not to be cross when I'm trying to make people smile!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angel,
    This is my attempt at posting on my phone, so here goes..
    Pleased you sound quite upbeat at the moment, I'm trying to use shortened words, but for some reason my phone won't let me and is guessing the words for me! How annoying eh?, anyway I hope the pleasantries continue and happy to hear you enjoyed your Birthday

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gabi, hope you are feeling ok. I had to remove my last post as the photos did not load correctly. oh well, no matter. I am still a novice. I am just making the most of my last few days of freedom before surgery. Enjoying every moment! Chat soon, Juanita xx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics