Friday 10 February 2012

Night flight

I give thanks that yesterday's bus home was slower, colder, bumpier and dirtier than the one out...there's not much else that can make you glad to arrive at a city centre bus station with rain and darkness falling! I give thanks for meeting and eating with Jared, for a lift home and up the stairs with my suitcase and for nothing horrid to come home to. For the tastiest tapas and kiwi and white grape J20 to wash it down. That's a new flavour to me and totally delicious. Always a joy to find something non alcoholic, non fizzy and nice!

Gratitude too for a long sleep...in instalments but the instalments meant a variety of interesting dreams. I loved the one where I was at a big party and decided to see if I could fly like in my dreams...and funnily enough I could! People were making jokes about 'getting high' but I was able to keep flying long after the party and was getting quite good and quite well known for it. A rather attractive young man asked me to join his street circus but I felt his intentions weren't honourable and declined...and a group of religious leaders complained I was contravening the law of God with my aerobatics but I said that as far as I was concerned he had sanctioned my power by allowing me to have it and I'd only stop if he took it away.

I give thanks for my own home made cauliflower cheese in the freezer...well it's in the oven now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics