Thursday 15 December 2011

A stitch in time

Blooming heck...I forgot knitting, yesterday! How can that be? Tired and distracted obviously. I give lots of thanks for my new carpet today. I did last night too...I was tearing up when I saw how much nicer the room looked even already without the curtains up etc.

There's been quite a lack of comfort and choice in my life, a lack of not making do and making the best of and turning a blind eye to and putting up with and whilst it's given me a hearty healthy grounding in understanding how little fripperies like new carpets really matter in the grands scheme of things...well they are nice! This is only the second time in my whole life I've been able to choose a brand new living room carpet so it's a special occasion. It makes the room look so much bigger and brighter too... there will be pics, but now I've got to get ready to go out. I'm grateful the day looks doable...

Love, Lush, light and lights, lilies, labradors, laughter, Lewis, lace, lounging and lingering and language...

1 comment:

  1. Lagoons(especially in the Maldives)lizards,lilacs in bloom,Leonardo da Vinci.
    Glad you are enjoying your new carpet.
    Have a good day and keep on writing.
    Btw an earlier post (Dylan) made me think of old songs of his and led to a lovely trip down memory lane,thanks.
    Warmest regards
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics