Sunday 18 December 2011

Confuse us he say

Well, you know I’ve not been feeling very well the last couple of weeks and I’m sitting on the sofa wasting the day (in my opinion) trying to work out which chores to try and do...what would be possible, what would provide the best return in terms of satisfaction for job done compared to energy expended. And also as I’ve been having a bit of a run of bad luck and been feeling a bit sorry for myself...what would cause most distress/chaos if the attempt failed...




I was reminded of this sign which was on both sides of the fence and thus suggested sitting on it would be the safest option...




What would I mind least if it didn’t get done?  What might inconvenience others if I didn’t do or what might they be happy to help with etc etc. I just couldn’t work it out...so randomly I thought: I know I’ll check my horoscope - maybe there’s some clues there! And this is what Yasmin Boland said for today...

Moon into Libra:* As the Moon moves into partnership-oriented Libra today, we are all going to find it just that bit easier to get along with others and to work with otters

So that’s much clearer and I’m off to the riverbank right now!

Oh, and I’ve thought of some Os - offers and openings, olives, oats and oatcakes, omelettes, orchids, oxytocin...and of course otters - work with them as often as you can!

2 comments:

  1. Biggest visual impact for the least expended energy=satisfaction ++ 'Simples' as our friendly meerkat Alexander would say. Take it easy Angel, the fittest amongst us have off days too, and Rome was not built in a day.
    Biggest crybaby in the cinema me when I saw 'Tarka the Otter' so working with the little darlings would be sometimes sad, not to mention cold and wet! That reminds me, where did I put my cup of Orange & lotus flower green tea, that will be cold and wet by now! Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. What was the contamination, did you ever find out? Not a very comfortable perch those wires from rent a fence! Patx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics