Saturday 17 December 2011

Drops


Oh woe! The Streak repair company have ignored our conversation about returning it by post so I can collect it from a local depot instead of one miles away. I even explained why...about being feeble and immobile and so on but they just ignored me. They say they are ‘sorry’ but not as much as me.  I’m feeling really rough at the moment and horizontal internet access would be really nice. If I can get it redirected to the shop that Rachel works in she can bring it to my acupuncture next week...otherwise it may end up going back to the Streak hospital for Christmas. 

Oh well, I’m grateful I got the roll of replacement paper. It was the last one with the same batch number and the wrapper and end of roll was damaged but it looks usable and they knocked a pound off. Laura’s daughter Jo wanted to look round some other shops so we did and then Laura drove me down to the seafront to have a quick look at some big ships so I’m grateful for that. When they dropped me off I was desperate for something to eat and drink and a rest and discovered I’d dropped my keys in her car. Luckily I managed to get her on the phone before she’d gone too far and didn’t have to wait too long in the shivery cold for their return. And it wasn’t raining. I’m grateful for that.

As for ‘any’ gratitude (say it out loud!) I’ve not got much further. Nightingales, nectarines, nasturtiums, narcissus...these are all things I’d rather were around than not...and Nigel Mazlyn Jones music. Needles and nails are quite handy...

There’s many things I’d like to have done but the only one I want to do is sleep. It’s an important distinction and a difficult time of day to decide which way to go with it. My bed is visible now, should I give in so that’s progress...I’m grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics