Monday 19 December 2011

P-P-P-Post

Here I am. Finally found a min in my busy schedule for an update... I give thanks for sitting down and settling down for the evening, thanks to Doctor Galli for keeping a kindly eye on me, and to the harbour pilot for steering a tanker into port just as I got out of the surgery so that I could watch in delight as I always do! Thanks to chill drizzle for making me feel extra hardcore on the beach, ha ha! Thanks to Laura for picking me up from the Co op on her way to help with the last of the major pre Christmas removals. All my books are back on the book case now and waiting to be sorted into some sort of order but in more order that they were before in six separate storage areas about the place! Thanks for the fun of watching Bob’s indoor skydive dvd. I wanted to check the hdmi connection before lending Laura a scart lead and thought that would be suitably brief... Thanks that my neighbour managed to pick herself up after collapsing outside my door last night. I know if I was nicer I’d have opened it to check she was OK but I’m no good Samaritan and left her there to sober up. Thanks for a long lost friend sending me a text and then a card in response to mine. People do crack me up though...he’s wondering why I haven’t responded to the text yet. Um because I’m taking the pace from you....l-o-n-g gaps in communication! And thanks to an ex colleague for finally unfriending me on Facebook....seriously, wouldn't life be easier if everyone were a bit more upfront and honest?

Ps of which I’m fond are pyjamas, pillows, potatoes, pineapple, peaches, pansies, penguins, picnics, patience, perseverance, planes and peace...and pudding!

4 comments:

  1. Pastries of the Danish variety, procrastinations of a man when you change the TV station he was watching (while he was asleep)! " I was watching that". Glad things are making their way into their respective slots Angel, even if not exactly A to Z. I get uptight when the odd book seems to be at a different height to all the others in that authors series, or you were given the hardback version, which upsets the eye in a row of paperbacks. Just coming up to 10pm, going to put the blanket on high, make a cup of Pukka night time and hit the sheets. Sleep well Angel Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel, I have this theory about people who fall down when they are drunk...it's a choice thing to drink that much - therefore it would be rude to attempt to check on them. They choose to fall down, therefore they should be left where they drop :)

    And yes, life would be so much easier if people were upfront and honest - in the meantime we just have to allow them to be shallow and move along without them :)

    Skydive dvd sounds like great fun - I'd have loved to have done that at some point, but watching would be equally fun
    XxXxXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not fond of P****d neighbours?
    You don't half keep yourself busy.
    Wishing you a happy Christmas.
    Regards
    Mimi
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angel,
    I find it amusing whenever someone unfriends me on facebook, you can almost hear the power of their finger pressing the enter button!! haha
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics