Tuesday 6 December 2011

C is for...

Well, the last twenty four hours or so has given me lots of opportunities to practice not moaning...for which I'm grateful. I think it's best when people practice what they preach don't you?

I'm trying to deal with some essential letterwriting today but hope to get back here soon and say some more cheerful things...in the meantime I've been thinking of some things I'm grateful for beginning with C. Do try this at home, ha ha! So far I've got cheese, cheerfulness, crumpets, chocolate, clouds, cushions, cookers, carpets, cats, CSI and Come Dine With Me, cake, cookies and cups of tea...oh and camping and cuddles. Obviously I don't get to epxerience the last two anymore but I remember enjoying them when I could!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics