Tuesday 6 December 2011

Don't look back

At last...a sitting downy bit. I mean a sitting down not doing anything very much bit...AND my neighbours upstairs are having a sitting down not listening to very loud music bit. For what I am receiving right now I am extremely grateful!

I realised the last date to post to the States is on Friday and as all Kostas's mail has to wait to be checked I ought to get something off today. There's not much he's allowed to receive anyway and I've ordered him a food package from the special correction facility company but I had an idea to print off a few funny things I'd found on the internet and that seemed such simple thing to do but both my printer and my laptop had a hissy fit in the process so it took a few hours...seriously! Anyway, in the end I succeeded and I'm grateful for that and it's in the postbox now...and I hope he's grateful too, ha ha!

I'm grateful for a period of relative calm in the decorating...three of my living room walls now have textured top paper on ready for painting and the one that doesn't is behind my head when I'm on the sofa so the impression I'm getting when resting is of a bit more progress than there really is...and that is just fine by me! I'm grateful I've finished one little craft project for our local charity that looks after patients and carers in the local community. I was going to take a pic but I forgot and gave it to the nurse who came today but it was only a hot water bottle cover in some multi coloured yarns so you haven't missed much...

I'm grateful the carpet man came and I had enough dosh to give him a deposit...and to Laura for all her hard work yesterday...and for a slice of cinnamon toast with my cuppa just now. Cinnamon...there's another one, ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics