Sunday 11 December 2011

Here

That long black cloud is coming down...on my Streak screen anyway (non Dylan-ists look it up if you're wondering!) In some applications you can rotate the screen to avoid the blob, but not blogger so I'm writing this elsewhere to cut and paste.

Its problem's only skin deep...if I take a photo it's all there and doesn't look like the beginning and end of Don't Look Now... I took this yesterday and if it needed a title I'd call it Sky and Sky. I love to look down the curve of the terrace...


Last night my neighbour upstairs went out and stayed out...woohoo! I hope she didn't blight someone else's evening but I'm grateful for the chance to catch up on rest and relaxation albeit warily. I dreamt I knew the Beckhams and was going shopping with Victoria, which is wrong on so many levels!

The church bells seemed especially exuberant this morning and I give thanks for that and for all the people feeling better for being there...I hope their heads don't hurt! I know it's the proverbial party season and I heard remnants of revelry elsewhere, folks singing their way home etc. It's been years since I was invited to any kind of social gathering except a works do and I've not gone down well at those...I remember a very drunk female boss berating me for having offensive toes (yes...'toes', it's not a typo and no, I can't remember quite how they upset her exactly!) and another impromptu affair when I was left behind in the loos while everyone else went on to club so when I remember parties I like to go further back to when I just danced all night and didn't care! I give thanks for the sight of the white tipped waves before they faded into the grey clouds and rain.

We're on H aren't we? The happy H's are...helicopters and hovercraft, hands and hearts and holding hands, handles, holidays, the Highlands, humour, harmony, halva, hot water bottles, hot air balloons and hummingbirds...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics