Thursday 1 December 2011

Getting things

White Rabbits! Woke up in the wee small hours and said it to myself, as you do! People who are on their own a lot have to talk to themselves otherwise they go mad...it's people who are around other people and still talk to themselves who ARE mad. Think about it...it's a tree falling in a forest thing...

While I was looking for something yesterday evening I was talking aloud and making up a poem as I did so. It's been some time since I put any poems or stories on here so I'll share it with you..

I had a thing I thought was good
And put it somewhere as you should
I cannot quite remember where
As when I did I didn't care

I thought that was pretty neat and I shared it on Facebook but nobody liked it or commented or anything. That's what Facebook friends are for...to remind you of your own inconsequentiality!

The thing I was looking for was a bus timetable amendment. I really ought to go somewhere and get something today and I don't want to, I just want the thing. No even that's not quite true...I want the thing it will do!

I'm grateful for using some of the wakeful times in the night to meditate. I'm grateful for a cup of tea to stir me into (thoughts of) action. I'm grateful for being active enough to get one! I'm grateful for the financial wherewithal to buy things even if the physical strength to get to them and lug them home is somewhat challenging. My bank balance is grateful for the last part of that too! I'm grateful for my blog to witter in...just think if I didn't live alone some poor soul would have to listen to this for hours!

2 comments:

  1. I missed your comment on facebook today Angel,i'm normaly on my phone when I do go on, and it only shows you so much so appologies for that, I did like it actually :))

    Your last sentance made me smile, I think maybe if you start to answer yourself back it might then be worrying!!! Then again you'd get the answers you wanted! haha

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i like it... can i be your face book friend, if you want to i am debbie greenwell my picture is of a little wooden house on Dungeness.... my best place ever.xxx i love youe writing, you are so talented. love Deb.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics