Friday 9 December 2011

F words

I had a go at being up today but I wasn't very good at it, gave up and came back to bed! It's so soothing, much better than struggling with things and groaning when you don't feel up to scratch I'm grateful for having a comfy place to snuggle up in, I don't even care about the chaos of stuff that belongs elsewhere spoiling its normal tranquillity...I give thanks for managing to suspend my usual 'must get things done' mentality, and for really having nothing desperately urgent to do though taking the rubbish out and posting a few cards would be useful. I've read a little and dozed and if someone could fill my hot water bottle and maybe bring me a chamomile and spearmint tea I might feel up to trying again before darkness falls, ha ha!

In the meantime for F I've thought of fireworks, fish fingers, freedom, fantasies, freesias, forests, frost (when it frosts things rather than kills or breaks them), the Force cancer charity, Fraser my much missed cocker spaniel, friendship, frankincense and falafels. How are you doing? You thought of any good ones?

1 comment:

  1. Angel darling girl, I have thought of a few rather choice ones but will keep em where they belong, contained in my bad temper.A fruit stone (large cherry I think cos it was round), finished up in my Saniflo macerator in the extension, and it cost me a £50 call out charge to clear it! I haven't had any cherries this year, and it was a new unit fitted end of June: and no, the skylight has not been open for a friendly bird to drop one through! The air was blue I can tell you, anyway lets both have a better day tomorrow.
    Fedora, fandango, Flute(played by tomorrows 'G'),and frangipani Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics