Friday 9 December 2011

Take two

Yay, I got up again! I didn't do a very great deal but I'm greatly grateful for what I did...taking the rubbish out and posting the cards, moving something from freezer to oven and cooking a few veg to go with it, ironing some pjs, a pair of jeans and a top and polishing two shelves of my big bookcase which has been empty of books for some time to make manoeuvring easier and which has gathered much dust and crud in the meantime. There are six shelves so I thought I'd do it in instalments whilst feeling so weak. I thought as I put the ironing board away that the old me would have done all these things in less than an hour and then gone out for a brisk walk for two our three more...I could do with the old me here to give me a hand sometimes, methinks! Back to bed now as soon as I've the energy to get up again...if you see what I mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics