Wednesday 14 December 2011

Laid out

OK, new carpet's down and I am busy making a bedroom for the evening and night in the living room again as I haven't the energy to move everything back out of my bedroom to get to my proper bed. My sofa is a very comfy bed anyway and the TV and internet are working so all is fine....just let me get horizontal!

Pat there was nothing wrong with your suggestion but often if you can't choose it helps you to clarify if someone suggests a choice for you! Lynn, glad you're OK and I'll talk to you soon. As for tomorrow, I'll see what it brings when it brings it!

K is for...kindness, kissing and Knights in shining armour (or is that amour?), for kettles, kettle drums and Kettle chips, kittens, kilts, knees, kidneys and my penfriend Kostas who would spell a very nice island Krete! And that's all I have to say for now...

2 comments:

  1. Good evening Angel,
    We all love the smell of certain things don't we? and mine is new carpets! don't know why just do, hope you get your place back in shape soon, I personally hate things the wrong way round, but as for sleep, could sleep on a washing line lol, Dereks convinced I have narcolapsy ( I know i've spelt that wrong ) but assume you can read my writing by now!!

    Hope your journey goes smoothly tomorrow,
    Thinking of you as always,
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angel, don't know about the smell of a new carpet: mines the smell of the inside of a new car! Lynn,if you snore, you don't! Angel hope your long and tiring day proves to be a success in every way. Seems the weather persons got it slightly wrong, because it was hellish here in the early hours, a lot calmer out there now, so long may it remain so whilst your out and about. Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics