Wednesday 13 July 2011

...and schemes

Still no word from any of my Facebook 'buddies' on my request. I'm thinking of adding a comment saying 'Cancer isn't catching but kindness is' but let's face it if the pleasure of my company and delight at a full on (free) air display isn't going to tempt them I don't suppose applying a little light emotional blackmail will help much either! I don't know why I feel it necessary to worry about their feelings though. I mean what's the worst that can happen...that they never speak to me again? Umm...what on top of not speaking to me again anyway? Terrifying ha ha!

I guess maybe I just want to set an example... or maybe subconsciously I think if I'm very good and die quietly they'll some back! Apologies to everyone reading this who has not experienced the half life of the terminally ill and doesn't get what I'm on about, or indeed, would rather I stopped! I will now I promise (for a while anyway!) I've put a rather caustic notice on the communal hall table though reminding my anyone passing that tampering with mail is illegal and tampering with a cancer patient's medical equipment is sick. I would have popped into our local police station yesterday to have a chat but you can't do that now...you have to plan ahead and book an appointment...

Anyway, I've some knitting to do whilst watching a great National Geographic documentary about weird underwater creatures. Second gratitude for the day is definitely satellite TV...and third is having mastered making a mitre in a moss stitch border band. Apologies to anyone who doesn't knit and doesn't have a clue what I'm on about. Methinks perhaps I'm not appealing to the wider audience today ha ha!

3 comments:

  1. Angel, I would be there quick as a shot!! And leave a mousetrap on the 'post' table, that should do it!! (Karen)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angel, I can;t possibly say how i'd feel if I was you, I think i'd be very bitter and not nearly half as nice as you, so the times your having a 'whinge' as you call them, I think are very justified, because up to now i've only seen a very gratefull and amusing woman x
    P.S. I hope your neighbour recieves some horrible mail of her own ( like a massive gas & electric bill!! ) haha, Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, just want to say that you are not alone.. we are here to listen and enjoy your company, just a shame we are not near to each other, i have removed every last one of the people i used to work with, what let downs they turned out to be, all they are waiting for is the news that your dead and then they will turn up out of the woodwork.
    Love to you, Debbie.x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics