Monday 11 July 2011

Follow me...

Good morning!

Heavens where are all these followers coming from? I must be careful not to confuse 'followers' with 'fans' though I guess ha ha!

I am determined to get out of the door by noon (yes...with sunscreen and a hat even if it's clouded over by then in case the sun comes back!) I want to find a place near the sea and sit for a while and feel good. There is so much to do beforehand tho!. I was just making a snack to take and wished I had someone to delegate chores to, or even say 'let me do that!. I can dimly remember these exalted states though to be fair a lot of it is stuff only I can really do like sorting out my 'personal' care and trying to rearrange this strange re-upholstery the cosmos has sent me in place of my hair so the aforementioned hat will actually sit on my head rather than resting above like some feat of levitation!

Between little bursts of activity I have to take little rests so that's how I'm finding time to write this! It also means I can think I mustn't forget to take such and such, or do so and so before I go and then see if I actually remember when I get up again.

Anyway I'm grateful for the brilliant sunshine luring me outside (1) and for living somewhere where the sea is within reach (2) even if I have to s-t-r-e-t-c-h myself these days to get there!

2 comments:

  1. Good afternoon,
    I'm pleased your having some good weather, i'm pleased to say us up in the North are too, bit of a personal question, but i'd love to know what your beach front is called, and then I can have a stroll with you on Google Earth, I know it's only virtual but, but seeing what it looks like put words and pictures together in a much nicer way I think,
    Take care Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you did get out today and remembered everything as well.
    I live yards away from the river Thames so really lucky with the sights and happenings that go on there, and have a holiday caravan by the coast in Kent.
    The sound of the sea is so relaxing for me i spend hours just staring at the waves.
    Glad to see you have more followers and that some are even making comments too.
    Have a lovely afternoon,Debbie.x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics