Sunday 17 July 2011

Beyond be-leaf

First of all I'd like to apologise for the gloom and doom of my posts the last couple of days. Various parts of my body are malfunctioning, and whilst sometimes I think it's good to be alone when you're not well as you push yourself further and don't wimp out so much sometimes it's just hard going! Weekends are always a bit of an emotional assault course too. I haven't had a sociable weekend since my birthday back in February and it gets so I get a Friday dread a bit like 'normal' people do about Mondays, wondering how to face the workload of extra isolation.

Anyway for about 90 mins I wasn't isolated as Clive popped in to finish a long outstanding diy job. Great to have that done and good to have a bit of a chin wag to distract me from all my aches and pains...so that's my third gratitude for the day.

And fourthly I've finally managed to finish sewing down the branches and attaching the first two rows of leaves to my tree. I've also crocheted a few more leaves for the next brighter and lighter layer. Tired now though and need to rest. Maybe there's something on TV. Last time I looked Sky Arts was showing some performances from this year's Isle of White festival...Iggy Pop, Seasick Steve and Tom Jones, combined ages including backing musicians of around 1000 years I'm thinking!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Angel,
    Your work is a picture (poor joke!!). Really looking good.
    If you like 'past' music see if you can watch BBC2's Big Hits:1964to1975 shown last night. Brilliant watching and think you will enjoy.
    Hope you are well, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just came accross your blog, love ur writings and descptive explanations, and I LOVE what you have swed xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree is looking great, its really coming along.x
    Glad to see you have some comments now, wont be long before you have a bigger following and lots more friends,Love Debbie.x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics