Wednesday 27 July 2011

Slow start

Today I am predictably tired and achey. I'm so glad that it's cooler and mostly cloudy at the moment and I don't feel that sense of 'wasting a good day' which every British person knows and especially every one who's aware there's a limited supply! That's my first gratitude of the day, anyway...that I don't feel any pressure from the weather to do anything at all. There are chores of course...there are always chores... and things I'd like to finish...like this bowl of delicious organic cherries I have by my side! Gratitude number two!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angel,
    I agree about the weather, don't really feel like doing much today, so i'm sort of pleased the sun is'nt out pressuring me to go and enjoy it, would'nt mind some cherries though! Mmmm
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the thought of the cherries, musy get some soon before they finish.
    Have a lovely evening, your friend.... Debbie.x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics