Tuesday 5 July 2011

Talk talk?

The first thing I give thanks for today is having a conversation with Kate in Facebook last night. If Kate reads this she'll probably go 'what...? We exchanged a couple of messages, that's all.' But Kate has not ventured into the Valley of Death (long may she stay in the Green Grassed Pastures of Wellness!) so does not realise how hard it is to get a two way phone or internet connection there!

And the second is for a rainy day so I don't feel I 'ought' to be out there enjoying it!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, so happy for you to have some interaction with friends... maybe not a lot but as you say, it was something.
    Ihave last week deleated all the people i used to work with, not once in this last year have they asked " how are you" i really am so dissapointed with all od them, i cant wait to bump into them in the street, i will tell them to their face why.
    I am getting so angry lately, i feel bad for anyone who should cross me on a daily basis, i know i should just let things go, but i am not that person anymore.
    Hope you have the pain sorted out.
    Why the hell havent they given you morphine or something like this.
    The pain from cancer is really hard to bear i have had many months begging for pain relief myself.... now the doctors dont even ask to speak to me, just give me what i ask for.
    At least you should be able to be comfortable in your last months.
    Love to you as usual.
    Debbie.x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics