Saturday 16 July 2011

Glimmer switches

I'm just about grateful that I got up and showered and made the bed and something to eat and washed up and put some washing on. I'm glad that I knitted a couple of rows and crocheted a couple of leaves and sewed them on. Only just, but grateful...

More grateful for wonderful images of wonderful things on Dark Roasted Blend. When I realised my low mood was not going to rise I was able to escape it for short stretches by going elsewhere...on cliff hanging roads...to see beautiful landscapes, amazing trees and architecture, root and vine bridges, Uros rush homes and boats on Lake Titicaca, hanging monasteries, Gaudi and Capadoccia (very similar I always think) and Socotra island, dissimilar to everywhere else on planet earth.

1 comment:

  1. Your picture veiwing takes you to some wonderful places, i feel the same with some television programs, they allow you to see things in this world you never would otherwise.
    Hope you are enjoying a Sunday night, i am cooking dinner for my husband and thats it for tonight.
    Hope you have a lovely nights sleep and magical dreams.
    Love Debbie.x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics