Saturday 30 July 2011

Sparkle motion

Slow to post today...novelty's wearing off, don't think I'll bother any more... Only joking!!! You'll just have to stop logging on if you don't want to hear what I have to say...

My first gratitude for today actually came last night when I realised (too late to persinally attend) that part of the carnival festivities was a firework display. It seemed to be on the shore and as I'm on the third floor and part of the way up the hill I could see some of it courtesy of height alone but as the trees are in full leaf not all of it and there were a few minutes while I dithered as to whether it was worth trying to find somewhere nearby at ground level where I would have a better view but as I didn't know where exactly nor how long the display would last I decided to appreciate the sparkes of coloured lights glinging through the foliage light multi coloured fairy lights and the bigger rockets bursting above. The finale was very good with lots of the latter so I was pretty happy.

Secondly I give thanks for getting cleaning my bathroom. Now I've realised how good I am at the task compared to some people I get extra satisfaction for doing it! In the past I've taken part time jobs with cleaning companies and having to get a certain number of things properly and noticably clean in a set time does teach you to be both efficient and quick. You also learn how to achieve 'noticable'. For instance, just in case you didn't know, rubbing chrome taps etc with a bit of damp loo roll makes them sparkly and smear free and makes your whole ablution area seem smarter and more luxurious.


It helps if you have a lush bathroom already. Mine is small but perfectly formed...you wanna see?
Oh no! My mistake! That's the bathroom before it got the angelic makeover! Pretty grim huh! Would you buy a flat with a bathroom like that? No?

After tea I'll show you the 'after' pics...

1 comment:

  1. As i have seen the after pictures already and it is a big improvement, looks lovely.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics