Sunday 24 July 2011

Going round in circles

I am sceptical of sceptics and fear the paranoia of the conspirationists but have realised I'd been incredibly naive last night and fallen for a simple but clever trick! Because I'd heard nothing much about crop circles for the last few years, don't mix with anyone who'd know or think to tell me and don't live in the vicinity of any to see with my own eyes I didn't realise what I'd been missing... and now I realise how much I've missed I can see how the well the media blackout has served its purpose!

I do understand there are many things many would be powerful people would have us not know or their control would be diminished. That is how human power and control function on a day to day level and we're pretty much all involved to different degrees and on different levels...but I personally have had beautiful and amazing and transient things hidden from me and I didn't realise. There's not much point in being cross about it just now, or frustrated once again (twice in a weekend!) that I can't just get in a car and go and look in person at any of this year's still around...I'm going to make a cuppa and come back to bed and carry on looking at cropcirclesecrets.org. Forget the whys and hows and rights and wrongs, forget anything you do or don't believe and just marvel and be inspired by the perfect and purposeful geometry from the last thirty plus years! Just google crop circle images if you don't want to bother with words...the makers didn't afterall!

2 comments:

  1. Paper roses said you would ache today, was she right? Have been on the Race for Life this morning, and you were taken with me in spirit, together with a few others, but don't let the thought tire you, I enjoyed the experience and will do it again next year.
    Crop circles have fasinated me for some time, they are incredible works of 'art' and I use that term loosely, the 'how' is mindblowing, will man ever know the answer?
    Pat xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pat i am so grateful for you to have done the race for life.xxxx Although my name is Paper roses on here i am Kent mum on cancer chat so i have seen you on there.x I have stage 4 lung cancer.
    I think if you are aching then you are still alive.xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics