Wednesday 13 July 2011

Dreams...

Well, I've been asleep for most of the time since last writing, which is good as I must have needed it and also it shows both mental and physical discomfort levels were low. I had loads of interesting dreams including an ex turning up and saying he loved me and me saying 'Are you sure?' and him explaining yes, it had just taken him a while to decide. In his case about twenty years! I also dreamt I was at Butlins with my son as a little boy and in another part I was watching the Red Arrows fly past here.

Dreams can be things your subconscious makes happen during sleep for all manner of reasons or something your mind yearns to make reality. Of the above only the last one has any chance of becoming real...and there is a very good chance it could of only someone would help me a little. There's a big air display just a short way down the road from here next month. I just need a bit of support with hills and crowds. I've put the plea on my status on Facebook and I'm just waiting to see if someone responds at all even if just to tell me they 'would love to' but its too far or they're too busy or whatever. Last year my son came down. We had the best time! Someone else heard about it and said they'd make a date in their diary for this year but I'm not sure that they meant that...

I've just realised most of the above fact and fantasies are interconnected! Anyway, ramble ramble...what about my gratitudes today? I'm grateful I feel fairly well and energetic enough for basics like showering and dressing and making food and eating it and catching up with mail. That will do for the first one...now I'd better go and do some of those things I'm capable of!

3 comments:

  1. You must have been VERY tired... I remember you mentioning the Red Arrows making the clouds lovely colours so that may have influenced that part of the dream.
    I recently went to the air show at Margate and that was a lovely day out.
    Hope your day is good.
    Love Debbie.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I came across your blog whilst I was looking for people with similar interests. I would like to say what a refreshing change it made to read a piece of work with real substance. I really enjoyed your blog very much and would like to become a follower. If possible maybe you could check mine out as I think you might find it interesting.
    Thank you for a great piece of work
    Tenzin Dasal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I were closer,Angel, I would be there for you. And how about a mousetrap on your postal table, just a thought ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics