Friday 1 July 2011

Little things

I'm tired tonight so I'll keep this brief....tired but in a good way! so here are some of the things that have made me so...

1) That Rachel called and confirmed she'd come to take me out and would also bring a picnic!

2) That when through mishaps and confusions we missed each other, buffered by painkillers and fuelled by coffee, I took myself for a walk out to Sprey Point and back along the beach

3) That when I took a 'wrong turn' back up to the promenade and ended up further along than I planned...we found each other!

4) That the picnic was delicious (home made chutney and fresh salad to take home!)and when even though we took so long enjoying it we over-ran our parking ticket, we got back to the car just before the warden arrived...

5) and that somehow I managed to stay awake when I got home to watch the tennis. And even tho my favourites didn't win they both played very well. Not sure anyone but Nadal today could have beaten Andy today...he played like a winner not a loser right to the end which as we all know doesn't always happen

and STOP PRESS: a late one just in! Hearing on the news just now that the woman convicted of disability benefit fraud after being filmed doing a tandem parachite jump got a 'suspended sentence'. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics