Sunday 31 July 2011

Beyond the feels we know

This morning my spirit feels very weak and small. It felt big and strong yesterday...maybe I used up some of today's supply too. The feeling I'm trying to describe is not the same as being physically weak or emotionally depressed although they often appear in combination. Those with Eastern beliefs would tell me I'm talking (inexpertly) about chi. Those with purely Western knowledge would look up chi and say 'twaddle'! Try to allow yourself openness to all aspects of what is. There's no need to cling to one side or the other or feel stuck in the middle...be grateful for the rounded perspective!

Light has the properties of both a particle and a wave...look at a yin-yang symbol for an artistic representation of the scientific truth of duality. Remember the secret of happiness is revealed on a bleach bottle...to stand upright and in a cool place. To the untrained eye I may appear to be lying in bed curled protectively around all manner of achey breaky organs but inside I'm standing upright in a cool place. Well actually inside I'm dancing...and so are you!

Today I'm expressing gratitude that we know already more than we could ever learn, that we are already more than we could ever strive to be, that we have already more than we could ever yearn to find.

2 comments:

  1. Good heavens Angel, profundity has hit us both hard this weekend! I went onto CC for short, before coming onto your blog, my post, not as profound as yours but getting there.
    I sincerely hope that you get to a place today either with or without a friend that refreshes that spirit of yours that keeps us all entranced and ready to face the next step in our day to day existance
    Pat xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you are really fragile today.... i hope that as the day passes you will be back stronger.
    Love to you as always, Debbie.x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics