Saturday 23 July 2011

Upwards and outwards?

This morning I give thanks for feeling up to going out. I realise this is easier thought about than done but thinking you can do something is a fine first step! The plan was to go to the library but the quiet end of the sea front seems more appealing just now and that is in the opposite direction. There's a tiny possibility I could manage both but it would take so long I'd better check there's nothing on TV I'd want to record first. Wouldn't want to miss watching Sebastian Vettel pip people to the pole again now would I? Hmmm...well if I record it I can always delete it again! I give thanks for the fact that it's relatively mild and sunny...and that I've remembered to pack binoculars in case there's something good to focus on rather far away...

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling optomistic and look forward to todays outing.
    I dont know if you use anything to help you get about, crutches or wheelchair? but would they be a possibility for you to help you get about better.
    I cannot walk without my crutches, they allow me to live a fairly normalish life, i hop about as much as possible while i still can.
    I do get tierd but dont want to give in and stop being out and feeling freash air.
    I hope your day is a good one, i am going down to the seaside and our caravan for the weekend so will be seeing the sea too.
    Love as always, Debbie.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angel, hope you recorded something that might amuse, but did you manage the trip to the library, and sit on the quiet end of the beach. Now my husband always used to take binoculars to the beach, for boat and bird watching! good job they didn't actually record what he was actually looking at, it might just have been a lesser spotted polka dot bikini! The sun has been out here today, and I have managed to paint the inside walls of the outer porch. Now going to cut the grass strip in the gsrden, and check the dead heading. Have a good evening, and pleasent dreams for tonight

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics