Friday 23 December 2011

Trees

Ts that suit me to a T are...tea, teapots, trains, trams, tennis on television, tennis (live), trees, tadpoles, toffee, Teignmouth, treats, tiramasu, tarantulas, transcendental meditation, time travel...stop me if I'm getting too weird, ha ha!

I've had a mug of the first thing on the list and am trying to get excited about going in the kitchen to cook, going out to get the sea front flat keys and cleaning the bathroom. Any one of the above will do...initially...


At least putting up the (picture of last year's) christmas tree was fairly straight forward! Seasons glittery greetings to you all!

I give thanks that the very delayed train finally delivered Bob...how relaxing it is to be with one's own kind! I'm always a bit astonished by how much we have in common...for the rest of the year so much of what I think or say seems to get lost in translation so it's a great relief when someone makes affirmative noises in the right places. Of course he could just be well trained.

I give thanks that I'm here again despite all the odds. There must be a reason for it and it can't just be to clean bathrooms! I give thanks most especially today though that I am in touch with my cousins again. We may be a little twiggy bit off in a corner but Bob and I are a branch of a family tree. I'm grateful for trees!

1 comment:

  1. I love tree's and the thing I miss most about moving from Christchurch; the proximity to the New Forest. My Christmas tree is still in the loft, and perhaps that's where it will stay this year again, not feeling much like climbing into the loft, not even to check the leak bucket! There's a word rhymes with that..........
    Tango as in Dirty Dancing (now that's a film to stir the senses) and tantalize, should have been my middle name according to my chap! Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics