Tuesday 13 December 2011

Word search

Don't have much to say today, it's a waiting day here...waiting for phone calls, emails, deliveries, arrivals etc so maybe I'm passing it on and you have to wait for a more interesting blog post. In the meantime...J...hmmm...J? That’s a tricky one...It’s a rather new fangled letter isn’t it and tends to wander off into the territory of Y and H etc in other languages... Am I allowed J J Cale? Oh yes, it’s my list and I am! And Jays the birds, jugglers, jiffy bags, jewelry, justice, jeans and jumpers (the woolly sort, not the suicidal)...jams and jellies and juice if they are proper fruity ones... and joy!

1 comment:

  1. jamboree(of anything except boy scouts), and how about a jeroboam, if we drink it we won't worry about waiting for anything except for the headache to shift next day Had all my staples and stitches out yesterday, and collected a new script from my GP, he gave me Co-codamol: no more pacing the floor in pain at 2am, went through to 8am no problem! And Mr Sainsbury arrived @10am, try Mr Tesco next time maybe.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics