Saturday 17 December 2011

First gasp


What a splendid morning for lounging around watching the weather. I’ve gasped in delight at the sight of a strip of sunlight on the sea, a rainbow over the hill and raindrops sparkling on the buds on the mimosa and marvelled at sunshine so warm and strong I had the windows open and a rather confused fly was buzzing around. I’ve gasped with effort too in pain trying to move things back to where I want them in the living room so that I can start moving back into my bedroom. I would be quite happy to take more than a break now but the whole afternoon off, but   I have to go get washed and dressed and get the faulty wallpaper changed for a roll that’s not. Laura has kindly offered to take me as she’s going that way...it’s not something she can do for me because of course I used a card to buy the paper. I’m grateful for the meteorological magic mentioned above and for the prospect of a ride in a car albeit to B&Q and to the station to pick up her daughter.

Ns I suspect will be troublesome...will have to think of some during the day...so far I’ve got needs met, neroli, nuts, nests and the Natural History Museum - I love that building and some of the contents are pretty amazing too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics