Saturday 3 December 2011

Daylight saving

It's so hard to fit things into daylight this time of year I actually got out of bed before the day was in double figures, but it's still getting dark and I haven't shortened the trousers which were on the list for 'daytime' today. Never mind, the Tesco man has just been so I can have a snack and a cup of tea instead and watch TV instead.

I give thanks that the nightmare about the wallpaper getting holes in because the skirting board fell off was just that, though the chap from downstairs came up to investigate water running down the stairwell walls below which will have the more than the paper off at this rate.

I give thanks that it doesn't seem to be my fault or responsibility (plew!)and that I think I've traced the source of the problem though getting the person who IS responsible to take notice is another matter entirely.

I give thanks for my Tesco delivery and that the thought of a crumpet has stirred my appetite a bit...mmm...and there's chocolate biscuits too I believe!

I give thanks that Pat sounds bright and cheerful and on the mend and to Debbie for her kind messages...shame about the caravan though!

I give thanks for doing a few little diy chores but only a few as not not feeling so energetic today. I give thanks for giving up and getting the sofa back against the wall and the room a little less chaotic for some relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics