Wednesday 30 November 2011

Phew

Phew! I'm grateful the ironing's done... and that I didn't quite cremate the apple crumble I made earlier. That's about the sum total of my accomplishments today...

I'm grateful for the Killing which has to be watched so closely as I've said before I know but is so absorbing that you don't notice you're not getting anything else done apart from gawp at the screen. I'm grateful for remembering to add a couple more little joys to my blog to spin out the time til I watch the latest episode.

I give thanks for the sound of the wind and the rain and the thundering sea...and hot water in the water tank to get me clean and to go in my hot water bottle to keep me warm.



Oh, and I'm grateful the tree outside my window looked like this just before the leaves began to drop so I could see the sea. See, no sea to be seen!

3 comments:

  1. When you say you didn't 'quite' cremate your apple crumble, does that mean it was 'rather' well done though??,

    Would love to see a picture now the leaves are all gone, I can't quite see the sea from here!

    Good night Angel, it's way past my bed time!!
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Lynn, it was well done! Put the no leaf pic on the last post but it's a bit dark, will have to take another when the sun shines...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love an apple crumble, i must make one soon.
    You are so lucky to live by the sea...x i wish i did.
    Sadly my little holiday caravan will be going next month, too expensive now. love Deb.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics