Tuesday 22 November 2011

Fidget

I thought if the nurses came in the morning for my afternoon appointment I might go out this afternoon, not for a w-a-l-k exactly (thought maybe if I spelt the words out letter by letter like you do not to get dog's over excited out it might help!) but to a bus stop and take a ride somewhere. Not going o-u-t this time of year makes it harder for anyone who suffers from SAD (you spell that, one out anyway!) even if they don't have their curtains up! We need to squeeze every bit of daylight we can into our brains. But...Grrr, they seem to have got it right this week!

Never mind I give thanks for the privacy...some might think because I can for days on end without a conversion I'd be delighted with any verbal exchange I can get but no, it makes me more fussy if anything. I'm like...I haven't had more than two words said to me all week and I have to put up with this drivel! Cantankerous old bat, I know! We get what we deserve don't we? I'm really missing some of the people I thought were my friends at the moment, and I take on board my ill humour and intolerance was probably a contributing factor to their departure. Doesn't help though...

And it's been a day of some technical insubordination so far, I've already had a fight with a web site and my printer so maybe I should be grateful for not the bus not running or leaving my purse somewhere or something! I give thanks for the sight of sunshine brightening the hills I can see through my back window and making the river I can see at the side dazzling bright. It's these sights that are calling to me, making me fidget and sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics