Thursday 24 November 2011

Inspiration

Today I give thanks for a very long lie in...my acupuncture appointment is later than usual today and I'm trying to work some sunshine up so it's not too cold to eat cold pizza for a late lunch on the seafront beforehand.

I give thanks to Jack for his messages (I wrote massages at first but luckily spotted my Freudian finger slip before hitting 'publish post')...I give thanks to everyone for theirs but hearing from Jack is a new treat...

I give thanks for making myself laugh out loud in the kitchen just now. I'd gone in for something but couldn't remember what and was wondering out loud while looking round the room for inspiration when I spotted the kettle and said (also out loud and in a wistful, hopeful, almost Oliver-ish tone) 'A cup of tea perhaps?'. I give thanks for nurturing my inner workhouse child and making myself a cuppa to take back to bed...and for chopping some veggies to roast for soup while it brewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics