Thursday 10 November 2011

Cut and paste

Bahaha! My cunning plan worked! Apple pastries for breakfast to nourish my feeble body. It's so lovely to feel feeble after having got some things done instead of beforehand or unmanageably so during tasks...great gratitude for that! I'm looking forward to a lot of recuperation now, just need to get to acupuncture first. I give thanks it's better weather today as I'll be walking at a slow pace for a snail!

I'm grateful I remembered I can get my Tesco clubcard voucher numbers on line. I was doing my order today and wondering why I had none to spend and of course I do, just not in my hand. It's easier to copy and paste than to copy anyway. I give thanks for the wonder that is internet cut and paste! And I'm grateful for Laura's excellent cut and paste job with some of the 'top coat' wallpaper yesterday too...

My Streak is poorly and may have to go to Streak hospital. My diagnosis is a cracked LCD screen (the glass itself is fine) but what's beneath can still suffer blunt force trauma. I'll ring up tomorrow and see if the experts think that's what it is and can fix it...and then see if my insurance company will help me pay. Hope you are all feeling repairable at the moment!

1 comment:

  1. Angle, have a short line mid screen on my TV, started off very small, spread to both edges and sometimes with a double line. All has almost disappeared, except that it still effectively cuts the head off Jonathon Ross, n bad thing except is his mouth still moves. Thinking it will have to take a tumble when I decorate in that room been paying 'new for old' insurance for years! Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics