Sunday 20 November 2011

I've started...

I hear from friends up north the weather is wintry there but it's very pleasant here just now. In fact if I didn't have so much to do indoors I'd be tempted to go outdoors but I haven't got the energy for both! There's some tennis on TV later this afternoon and the deal is I've moved the telly to finish sanding and sealing stretch of wall behind so if I get that done I can move it back and watch! I give thanks for a windows wide open day to let the sunshine in...I give thanks for finally being out of bed to do it! I give thanks that I fancy a few beans on a little slice of toast and that I have the wherewithal to provide it. I give thanks that so many of the things I want to buy are on special offer at Tesco's!

Oh yes...and there's an invisible prize for anyone who can guess what the title of my next post will be...

3 comments:

  1. So I'll finish?

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angel, here in Cheshire it isn't quite wintry yet. We have have had some glorious sunny days over the last few weeks but the last couple of days have been very autumnal, much cooler and last night was very misty. As a gardener I envy the fact that you do get milder weather down there but my garden is still holding on to lots of colour, pelargoniums in pots are still full of flowers and the rudbeckias have only just finished. Lets hope this winter is much milder everywhere than the last two have been.

    Lynn is just a clever-clogs so there.

    Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Maggie, you wouldn't say that if you really knew me!! hehe,

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics