Sunday 20 November 2011

...so I'll finish

Congratulations to Lynn for the first correct answer...You have a choice of prizes...you can have this or this, ha ha!

I'm particularly grateful I did my Tesco order earlier as my internet went down this afternoon. As I'd been crawling around behind the telly I thought it was my fault but the fault was area wide according to the website which I managed to access briefly on my phone...the signal here's a bit erratic for web connection. I often write my posts in instalments anyway to give my hands a rest (much needed after painting the bit of wall I intended to and doing a bit of filling AND doing some vacuuming. Much gratitude for so much done!) So I'm doing a few sentences and saving and seeing how far I can get.

I give thanks for the tennis, good fun...and for the Killing. I couldn't remember why I liked it so much and there are so many reasons nothing to do with the acting or characters or plot. The scenery, the buildings inside and out, the big boats, the relentless weather...the foreignness and the subtitles so you have to pay full attention...the camera angles, the lighting, the understated direction and production. I give thanks for all of the above! And I give thanks for the trampolining on the red button which I found when I was looking for more tennis. I've never watched it before and I expected to see strung oblongs like we used to play on at the beach but they have all manner of bouncy apparatus. They had men tumbling along a long springy platform when I watched and flying through the air...breathtaking!

Oooh look my little green light's back! I give thanks for the Sky chaps sorting that out as well...

1 comment:

  1. I never win anything! so thank ye very much :)
    Not sure if I should have 'this' or 'that'

    My internet's been a pain in the neck lately, but I think i've got a dodgy router,

    Well i'm off to see what rubbish I can find on the T.V. for an hour before my bedtime,
    Goodnight Angel
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics