Monday 28 November 2011

Never judge a biscuit by its box

Ay up! Busy busy day here...took me half the morning just to wake up and another hour to get up but I did do some decorating chores as well as go out yesterday. One of the two is usually plenty for me so no wonder two required extra recuperation. I'm still feeling gratitude that I did choose yesterday to go out because it was such a lovely day for it and today had been a lovely one for staying in. I'm grateful I sorted out some of the muddle from what I'd been doing so that space could be made for Laura to make the muddle for her part of the work...and I'm grateful for bit more general doneness. I'm grateful for negotiating all the extra items temporarily clogging my bedroom to change the sheets and things and for a mild but breezy day to help the laundry dry by an open window. And the paint that's not.

I'm grateful a new week starting of Come Dine With Me, for tea without cunctation (see above) of tomato and basil soup laced with chopped garlic and grated cheese. For the Co-op Truly Irresistible Fruit and Oat Cookies which I picked up by mistake for another flavour and which have been languishing in the cupboard for weeks as I thought they sounded dull. They are not! For marzipan. Just marzipan. Doesn't need to be wrapped in chocolate or wrapped round a cake. And for an early night which, neighbours and infirmities willing, I suspect may be on the way.

1 comment:

  1. Lynn, I've looked on the help forum and there's a problem with blog following at the moment. Tony...if you read this I'm not choosing to follow your blog and then changing my mind several times a day - tis a bug in the system!

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics