Saturday 19 November 2011

Recharge

For anyone who has read Lynn's very honest comment about unused appliances and can identify, here's my tip of the day: get rid of them all and buy a...bet you think I'm going to say a food processor don't you? Nope! Get a popcorn maker instead. It's fun to watch it work and you can be lazy on the sofa with a tasty TV snack in ten! I bought one for someone else once and tried it out and wished wished wished that I'd bought one for me!

I give thanks today for the hazy still weather which matches my mood so well! I slept late and woke up and then slept some more but have bustled about the last couple of hours so time for some lea and lounging. I give thanks for a few still edible salad items and some ready made nibbly things from the freezer...they will keep me going for now. I give thanks for a slice or two of Heidi's apple cake I found in there yesterday that has kept me going so far. And for stopping going and stopping for a recharge now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics