Thursday 24 November 2011

Thanksgiving

Well, I've ranted a bit on CC and I've ranted a bit on here and seem to have upset some folks and I'm sorry for that, but not for what I've said. The happiness squared project must go on as must my 'against the rules' survival!

So this afternoon and evening so far I've been delightfully grateful for...

* finally getting the hang of the very US orientated website and managing to order a parcel of treats for my pen pal on death row

* a thick fairy crescent (not a whole ring) of toadstools on a grassy bank by the side of the road

* a great chat and swap of small kindnesses with Rachel who also made me a cup of tea...oh and gave me some acupuncture too, ha ha!

* a thoughtful letter from my neurologist saying even though he hadn't found anything obviously wrong he understood this wasn't very reassuring and to let him know if I wanted to talk about it more

* cold pizza on the sea front beforehand and a walk along it in the darkness after. Lots of spray and hardly any people - great!

* trying out the yarn I bought yesterday and confirming it will make a nice little scarf for one of the local charity fundraisers and an easy don't-need-to-look-at-my-hands craft project whule watching TV. Now where's that remote control?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics