Sunday 27 November 2011

Magical Mystery Tour

Yay! I finally got to our local museum...it's only been four years since I moved here! To be fair I moved shortly before it shut for the winter the first time and it was closed for ages to be rebuilt, over a year. It's a beautiful building inside and out and I'm so glad I went before it closes for this winter this week. Gratitude for feeling bright and breezy enough on a bright and breezy day...For a sparkly sea and happy dogs on the beach...even a few humans had jolly expressions for a change! Especial thanks to the miniature Yorkshire Terrier chasing it's Labrador friend and flying with all four feet off the ground as much as actually running, making me laugh out loud.

For finding a website with pictures of cargo ships coming in and out of our little town harbour (each to their own, eh?) For watching the first part of Martin Scorcesi's film about George Harrison - Living in the Material World for the nostalgia and for the once in a bunch of Sundays feeling of hearing another human being talk what I call sense (as above, ha ha!) This was last night actually so it was spooky in a nice way to see a piece of footage from it again today in the museum because that clip was filmed in a hotel here at the start of making the Magical Mystery Tour. What goes around comes around quickly sometimes...

For finding a narrow bladed scraper/filler that's been missing for months. I found it nestled amongst the fronds of my big bushy plant by the sink...just minutes after finishing for the foreseeable future all the jobs I could have used it for! For watching Tsonga playing tennis...it's not that he's cute, although he may indeed be...it's that he refuses to be 'managed' and thus plays a bit more of a intuitive and game than some. One of the best matches I've seen for ages. For spinach and feta pie and apple crumble for my tea, easy to make and even easier in the eating...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Angel,glad you had a good day, my memory was triggered by the Yorkshire terrier chasing the Labrador.By chance I wonder, was the Yorkie the same young pup who decided to chase after the dog that was chasing a stick quite awhile back? You described the scene then that made you laugh out loud,and your description today had me grinning like a cheshire cat too. Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat...definitely different dogs but definitely the same kind of feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Iknow what you mean about finding something 'after' you need it!

    Sorry if my comment on facebook offended you Angel, see what I mean about putting my mouth into gear before my brain?,

    every time I look to the right ( at your followers) one minute theres 15 then theres 16, this is all the time! is it my pc? or is someone popping on and off all the time??

    Take care,
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics