Saturday 12 November 2011

Dreamtime

Good weekend to all of you! I hope you're doing fine... The weather round here would be ideal for outdoor pursuits like a walk or some garden clearing and in spirit I'm doing those kinds of things tho my fleshly body has been no further than the bins. I give thanks for the chance to sniff the soft air and admire the hazy sunlight and crown of cloud on the hill and be reminded me of what I'd like to do rather more than take the rubbish out.

I'm grateful that the ginger haired part time vegetarian everyone had written off won on Come Dine with Me this week. Not that I'm biassed or biased of course! (Dictionary jury seems to out on the spelling of that one and I can't decide which I prefer myself...) I'm grateful for some Lush treats for bath time. Even tho I can't get all of me wet I can still have a fragrant soak of the bits I may...in fact I can get three of my mini baths out of one Dreamtime bath melt now! I'm grateful for Green & Black's 70% Dark Chocolate and for Tropicana orange and ruby grapefruit juice though perhaps not at the same time! And for the sight of day fading into night at the beautiful Abu Dhabi marina race track. I forget to look at the cars sometimes... becoming entranced by the big boats and curvaceous buildings and pretty lights. And I give thanks for all the random mail order catalogues I seem to be on the address lists for. I ticked the wrong box somewhere sometime I guess and they exasperate me really but today I thought I'd look through them all and it's actually quite fun dreaming about what I might buy even though I probably won't!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics