Tuesday 8 November 2011

Picky

I don't know why the community nurses are finding it so hard to do as I have been requesting for the last few weeks and visit on Tuesday afternoons...they used to manage it well enough when I asked if they could come in the mornings! I know I'm a sarky so and so but I hate it when they leave those slightly peeved messages on my answering machine, not sure if they should be concerned about my welfare or irritated at the waste of their time. I get irritated at them wasting their time, and hate the thought that people might be waiting for them to come and wanting them to come quicker and they are not as they are visiting someone who doesn't expect them to!

Anyway, I give thanks for my cosy new pajamas (though I wish I could have stayed in them!) and for a visiting nurse service as I do need servicing now and then, ha ha!

I wrote the above hours ago...and another paragraph about the River Cottage Veg thing where they visited someone who cooked according to the principles of Buddhist monks and thus didn't have a fridge as nothing more was picked and prepared than was necessary...and then I hit 'publish post' and I had a message saying it had and then, it now appears, disappeared! I wondered why no one was reading it...that explains a lot! Oh well, let me know if you can't read this one either, ha ha!

PS. Pat, read Carole's comment on 'Lea' again...you'll kick yourself I'm sure!

1 comment:

  1. Am I having deja vu? Have you not mentioned in an earlier post about having Lea? Yes, i'm quite sure it was you Angel,

    Enjoy your new pj's, theres nothing nicer than slipping into fresh clean bedding with your new pj's on,

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics