Tuesday 15 November 2011

Night watch

Mmm. Nice nap! I'm grateful I to someone for playing some loud music and waking me up so I went out to post a letter before it got dark - waking myself up properly in the process! A tad nippier today. I'm glad I wasn't driving up the lane as there was a coach coming down it! I've seen this once before but it's not recommended as it's tricky to get two cars struggle to pass each other along there. I wonder if it's Satnav failure or just bloody mindedness on the part of the driver. Come to think of it I'm glad I wasn't walking on the lane... There's no pavements and it would have been a very tight squeeze...

I'm grateful for catching up with this week's CDWM...there's some characters on this week in Southampton! And for a selection of things I have lined up to watch later...you don't want to know, trust me! I'm grateful I've got the ribbon stitched on both curtains now and can unpick some tacking while I watch the weird things I enjoy! I'm grateful a handyman is coming to be handy tomorrow as I've a backlog of sawing and drilling jobs waiting...and that I've cleared the decks a bit (more) so he can get to them.

Pat and Carole, I hope you're keeping well, Moonbeam thanks for your message - I'll reply very soon and Lynn and Maggie I hope you're watching paint dry!

2 comments:

  1. So happy you are doing well.x
    Keep on with what you are at the moment i think you really seem a stronger person now.
    Love Deb.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel I have spent the last three evenings knitting a hat...I say a hat but after following the pattern faithfully I began to suspect it might be a shopping bag. I finished it earlier and lo and behold I have got myself an enormous tam o'shanter. It will have to be a very cold day or dark night before I venture out with that on my bonce.
    Happy handyman watching. Maggie x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics